Thursday, March 1, 2012

Memes and Meanies and Murrrrder, Oh My!

This blog needs some CPR and I need a distraction from dealing with a meanie who pops up in my life sometimes.  I hope, Meanie, if/when you read this?  That you start getting happier and that you find the end of the rainbow already and that you stop being so angry and sad.  It's exhausting my dear.

OoOoooh.....  mysterious drama.  On a blog.  Shut your pie hole, I do what I want.

Speaking of doing what I want, I'm doing a photo a day meme for a month.  Yesh, I once did photo a day for a year, but there was nobody I've never met giving me topics, see? THIS time there is.  It got really hard to find new material  so this isn't much of a commitment and so...  it's perfect  Plus I decided to commit to this 4 minutes ago.  Also, I stole it from my superstar friend Kara.  Of course, she's traveling around the world with infinite amazing things going on in her life to take photos of and me?  I just bought a house from a murderer.  Oh.. didn't I tell you that, Blog?  No?  Wellll.... *crickets*  So...  I bought a house from a murderer.  Sold by owner.  *doodeedoodeee*   I'm not ascared, Readers.  He was probably framed.  Right?  Exactly.  Wanna see my new-to-me tree?

Don't worry, it's friendly. 


But my old dump of a supersuburban house soooooold!  New Years Resolution?  Nailed it. 

Er...  I'm a little stressed. 

So here is the photo a day schedule from @fatmumslim (who I should probably go subscribe to, eh?):  Also, there are probably rules but like I says, I do what I wants. 




 So.  "Up", eh?  Upupupupupup...... letsee.........  
Well, Readers, murderhouse has really really pretty, original sculpted ceilings:
Photo One:  UP

I love them. 

11 comments:

dbs said...

Murderers need houses too. No big whoop. Looking forward to the pics.

Brett Minor said...

A picture assignment a day sounds fun. I might have to try that.

Karol said...

Ummm...murderer? How do you know? Was it on the final disclosure or something...? "Disclosure: outside tap leaks, lower step is loose, seller killed some people"
Is he in jail? Should I still come visit? Should I bring a firearm?

Steve said...

I hope you've checked the cellar of your new house. Including behind the walls.

Mandy_Fish said...

I read a story once that the way the police finally caught John Wayne Gacy was that while they're were searching his house for evidence and could find none, the furnace suddenly kicked on.

It was then that the smelled the distinctive scent of decaying bodies. They found the bodies in the crawl space under the house.

My point?

Congrats on your new home!

The Wandering Oak said...

I still love the tree. I can look past the mur-diddly-urder.

Laoch of Chicago said...

Putting on my exorcist garb and heading over.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Buying a house is a huge step and a big investment. Want to make sure that investment is protected? Check out IntelliQuote for quotes on life insurance policies that could help protect that home for generations to come. http://bit.ly/wUHUOS

Logical Libby said...

Well, as long as the murder didn't take place there. Or if they cleaned it up...

Risen said...

Well it was definitely a different and interesting blog post.

Duffmano said...

Gacey was such an amateur. No self respecting serial killer uses his own house for body disposal. You have an empty plot under an assumed name in another state. Either that or you eat them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...